Saturday, September 13, 2008

Vacation Time!!


We are currently sitting in Pittsburgh International waiting to board our plane. It is always refreshing to get away for a time and re-energize!! We have been looking forward to this vacation all summer and it is finally here. We have done so many things this summer and are certainly thankful for all that God has blessed us with. I am so glad to be a part of His Kingdom and there are times when I wonder why He blesses us so much, but I know that when we trust in Him and what He has for us it is a wonderful place to be!! I am so very excited about our events coming up, but I know that the next seven days will be relaxation time, doing nothing time, laying on the beach time! I may or may not blog through this time. This may just be a do nothing vacation, that we will talk about or blog about when we get home!! Thanks for praying for us this summer and we love and appreciate all of our friends for holding us up!!

Blessings,

Pastor Carl

No comments: