Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our Vacation!

I figured that since we will be getting on the ship tomorrow that I should post a blog tonight. I don't know what kind of internet they will have there if any!

We had a great time at the beach today in Fort Lauderdale. We went to the beach around 11 am and stayed till around 2 then came back to the hotel and swam the afternoon away. We are a little sunned but had a great time. We had a visitor by our pool this afternoon, a small Iguana stopped by to say hi. Of course Megan wanted to catch it, but it just ran away. I snapped a quick pic before it was completely gone though. We are already having a great time just being together and we are looking forward to the week on the ship! I am sure glad that God has made a way for us to be able to take a vacation like this. We love spending time together and are thankful whenever we can get away!

blessings,
Pastor Carl

No comments: