Sunday, August 17, 2008

What a Sunday Night!!

Tonight I was so very proud of our students. Our Nicaragua missions team ministered in the PM service and they were all awesome!! We started out with Tim Bennett leading worship with a couple of songs in Spanish. I then had Dylan Harvey share his rap solo that he went to nationals with. He did a wonderful job! I held a conversation style interview with all of the students in a semi-circle discussing the ministry that we did in Nicaragua. I basically worked through the schedule that we received when we got there. I put together two different videos that went together great for the night. All of the students spoke and we had laughing and crying and praising throughout the night. We finished the night with an altar call and had the students pray for our people. They all went after God and interceded for people around the altar. I believe that many were blessed around the altar. Some of the students really stepped out in faith and I was so proud of each of them. Some other youth that were not part of the missions team got involved as well. I love our students. One of the highlights for the night was when they all came up on the platform and prayed for me at the same time. It was incredibly powerful! I am always moved by students praying for me, it is so encouraging. What a night filled with joy and tears and God moving at the end of it all!! How Great Is Our God!!
If you missed it all we have it recorded, contact the church office to get your copy of it all. Or e-mail me!

Blessings,
Pastor Carl

No comments: