Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Love Her!!


This blog is solely dedicated to my amazing wife Andrea. She has been married to me for 14 years now!! That is incredible when you think about all the junk that I have mustered up for her to deal with!! She is the greatest woman I have ever met. She loves and mothers our kids and she takes care of me. I am so proud of all that she does to help me in the ministry. No would would ever know the countless hours that she spends doing "church" stuff and youth stuff. She never complains about it either. She is a role model and I am so very blessed that I have her help in every situation that arises. I hope as we grow older together that we can maintain the love and respect that has grown us closer together over the years of this marriage. I pray that she will stay close to God and help me to lead our daughters in the faith. We need His strength to carry us, as we often get weary from the well doings of the church. If you would like to encourage her, send her an e-mail at aredding4@hotmail.com and let her know that you appreciate her!

Blessings,
Pastor Carl

No comments: