Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ready To Go Again!

Well, it is now Sunday night and I am ready to go again. We will be leaving tomorrow for National Fine Arts Festival in Charlotte, NC. We are really excited about the opportunity to take 30 people on this trip. We will be taking our children with us and we will be camping at a campground. It will be a lot of fun. Our students will be staying in cabins and we will be in our pop-up camper. I am looking forward to the services and also Worshiping with Planetshakers. They were amazing last year in Indy. We will also be close to Carowinds amusement park. Dylan Harvey will be competing on Wednesday at some point and the youth choir will be on Thursday. I am really proud and excited about our 19 students that made it to this level. I have seen a lot of students that have been very good not make it to nationals. They are all excited with me and I am trusting God to do a work in each of their lives. Pray for us once again as we travel. Thank-you so much!!

Blessings,
Pastor Carl

No comments: