Monday, July 14, 2008

Kid's Camp #1

Ok so we made it to kids camp without dying. The boys are helping me to write this blog to all of you readers. Noah R. says that the service was great. Sierra thought that the one guy acutually meant what he said? Michael thinks that today was "really great". His favorite part about the day was when we went down the big slide (inflatable) and the Obstacle course!! Darton's favorite part about the day today was the arcade and the pool. CJ says that ping pong and pool was the best. Alex said that his favorite part was when they knocked the tether ball off of the pole and it went flying across the playground! It was pretty funny!

Many kids were saved and rededicated their lives to Christ. That is what makes this so very worthwhile. I had the chance to share Christ with one of our kids and I was really led to give him my Bible so I did. He got choked up and really was excited. I love the way that God touches our kids at camp. I am expecting God to more cool things the rest of this week... stay with me!!

No comments: