Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I shaved, then got shaved... kID'S Camp day 2

Tonight I was shaved with water, yes water. I was nominated to have the shaving cream squirted off of my face with water guns as I stood there with my face through a tarp, all while the shavers were blindfolded. Our team won the competition, of course, because the team next to me was squirting me as well as were my own guys. It all worked out in the end. Everything is good at camp as long as the girls lose!!

We had a great service tonight on day 2. The kids were challenged to discover God's gift of healing. Some were weeping, some were praying quietly and some just didn't get what was going on at all... welcome to kid's camp. There are always a few that just want their snack and to get out of there. It was a great night and a fun filled day, but it is time for bed so that we can all do it again tomorrow!!

God bless these little ones and draw them close to you and speak into their hearts!

No comments: