Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Back To Life

This is the time to wake up and get back to reality. Our kids this morning didn't want to get out of bed and get going and neither did the parents! Our home and our bed felt so good this morning as we spent our first night home after a week of sleeping in our camper! See our pics on my facebook page.

It reminds me of the loving arms of Christ when we stray. What an amazing place we can be in if we choose to turn from our sin and come back (home) to our God. He will wrap his loving arms around us and we can live there, protected by Him the creator of the universe! What grace he has for each of us sinners! Wrap me in your arms God... makes me think of a song. I will play it now! Thanks for reading, and leave some comments, BE NICE!!

Wrap Me In Your Arms. Lisa Gungor

No comments: