Friday, November 13, 2009

Very Busy Weekend!

The past couple of days have been very difficult on me as I have been pretty sick but am definitely better today! I had some kind of flu that hit me Wednesday and then I had the Chills so bad all day Thursday and most of the day Friday! It was pretty bad but I was able to stay in bed and in the bathroom those two days!! We only had night services so I only missed two evenings of ministry! I am much better this am though with a busy day ahead with a service for men this am then ministry in an orphanage this afternoon.

Tomorrow we will be involved in 8 services and will be doing children, youth and adult services starting at 5:45 when the first worship service begins and then ending at 8pm when we will leave the church! Wow, what a schedule! I am excited to see what God is going to do through us as we finish up our ministry time here in Bangalore! We are all a little homesick and a little bit weary, but we know that God's Word tells us that when we are weak, He is strong!

Thanks for your prayers they are felt here!

Blessings,
Pastor Carl

No comments: