Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Coimbatore India

Sunday 11-8 PM

What a great day of ministry we have had today!!
We had three services and as I sit here I think about how awesome it has been here already!

After speaking to the teenagers this morning I want to share with you Some of the biggest thing that stick out to me so far. I noticed as I shared my heart with them this morning that they are very intense people. What I mean is, that these youth were just hanging on every word that I said. They were hungry to hear what I had to say. I pray that our people are more like that! Desperate to hear God speaking to them. Then after the message every one of those kids stayed and one by one they brought their needs to the altar and I had prayer for them! I was amazed by their faith and expectation to see God work in their lives. These people are very happy to have us here in their country ministering with to them!

Tonight Tim is ministering in the Adult service and several have received healings already!! One guy in particular had his legs healed! He was living in pain and could barely bend his knees, but by the time the altar time was done be was high stepping around the church!! It was awesome and we gave all the glory to God!!

This morning Tim went by motorcycle with the associate pastor to a church across town to preach there. He said that it was a crazy ride! Driving here is insane, worse than anywhere I have ever been! The streets are narrow and they are jammed with taxis bicycles motorcycles cars vans busses, you name it, it comes at you fast! Tim had a great service and was very humbled when they gave him an offering at the end of the morning!! this building literally had a tree growing up through the middle of it! The amount was two hundred rupees which is the equivilant to around 4 American dollars! Very humbling!!

It has been a great day!!

No comments: